Saturday, December 11, 2010

Amethyst Geodes For Sale Private Sale

When you have too much time to waste.

This is something profoundly useless that I wrote a few days ago.
This is the character of the OT, of course.


What do you want to be?
[question about six years].


Chris.

-grow up I want to do that job photos.
-The photographer?
No, no, I want to take pictures. Those who always smiles in photos, you know.
-Type?
-type ones on television. Then there are the newspapers. On the milk carton.
Ah, but those commercials are actors!
-Model?
Yes. Act.
-Ah. So grow up I want to play. Want to
- the actor.
Yes. Always smile. If you smile it means that you are happy. And I grow up I want to be happy! Oh, that's what I want to be great! The happy person!

Jerome.
-great? Mh. I want to do a job that others do what I say. As the military-
?
-No! The military is dirty!
-There are many professions where you can give orders.
-Well, but I want you to be a force in which they must obey. And I can treat them badly.
"If you treat them too bad you can go to jail.
-I do not want to go to jail. Why should I go to jail?
-Because if you treat someone so bad it's against the law.
Ah, then I make the laws myself. How do you call those who make the laws?
-Politicians. If I
-politician, I can make a law that does not make me go to jail if someone treated you badly?
-Well, more or less ...
-Okay. So I'm a politician.

Victor.
-great? I do not know.
-There 's something you like?
-Music. And the white walls.
-Do you like white walls?
-I do not like that blue. Grow up I want to remove the blue from the walls. Who does it?
-Anyone can do it. But
-working, who does?
-painters.
grow up I want to do-the painter.

Louis.
-Boh. I do not want to stay here, grow up.
-Here, in the sense of Paris?
-Here, in the sense of the world. Of land. The earth is stupid. It's cool. And there are the dead below.
-Under the earth?
-Eh. Non-
are everywhere, you know. They're only in cemeteries. This
-you say so.
-So you do not want to stay on earth?
-No. I want to be in heaven. Want to
-astronaut?
-What 's an astronaut?
-are men who are in heaven, far away. E-
we going to do?
-walk on the moon. Among the stars.
-What a strange idea.
-Does it seem good?
-No. I do not want the astronaut.
-What?
-I want to do the star.

Ophèlys.
-grow up I want to be a painter.
-Why?
-Why I like it. There is a reason in the things that you like.
-Usually, yes.
-Normally, therefore, not always.
-You do not have it?
-No. It's boring to have a reason for everything. It takes away the fun things.
-Do you like good, then. The beauty
-like at all.

François.
-I want to do something where you use your head.
-In what sense?
-In the sense of the brain. Intelligence.
-Why?
-Why everyone says I'm beautiful. I'll be nice and I have to make the model.
-You do not want to make the model?
-No. Good ones are stupid. I'm not stupid. Not all beautiful-
are stupid, you know.
"But if you see a beautiful you think it's stupid. I do not want people to think it.
-You should not care what people think.
-I do not care.
-So what's the problem?
-What if they think you're stupid, do not listen.
-You want to make you listen?
Yes. I want people to listen to me. Although I have nothing to say.

0 comments:

Post a Comment