Thursday, November 25, 2010

Message Looks Like Spam Or Phish To Me (op) ##

19 things completely random and depressing to know about me. But no.

1. They are the things I love and obsessive compulsive in everything else.

2. Constantly ask excuse for everything. Even the most insignificant.

3. If you do not apologize, it's because I feel too guilty.

4. Not hardly greet people on the street.

5. I have a whim to disturb any form of life with my life. Ergo, [point 4].

6. I might one day make me a tattoo on his forehead "I've Been There."

7. I hate deep bureaucracy. But on certain days I like standing in line.

8. I love taking the train.

9. Writing is the only reason I get out of bed.

10. During periods when I do not write, for lack of inspiration or time, are intractable and depressed.

11. In fact, I * always * depressed.

12. I do not see my father for eight years.

13. I have confidence in myself that could have crushed an insect on the windscreen of a motor.

14. I'm too lazy to do even the things that I love.

15. I have some cyclical crises violent and frightening that I suck out of this world.

16. Since I started letters, I almost stopped reading books.

17. Even as a child, I was convinced I would die of nervous exhaustion within 40 years.

18. As a child I was afraid of the crocodile from Peter Pan.

19. As a child I was an idiot. But they are not improved.

0 comments:

Post a Comment