Monday, November 22, 2010

Walimainvitation Greetings

The bell jar.

'm not dead, if someone is asking.
'm not dead, but I put under the glass.
I can not say from what I'm protecting.
Perhaps only by yet, stupid failure of my life.
further proof that they are not sufficient. That are not good enough, smart or prepared.
The prospect of yet another empty.
So here.
I know some are waiting for me. Wait
comments and reviews I've promised, and I do not know when they arrive.
coming, and I'm sorry.
Especially for you, [info] bufr . They will come, I promise.
You saw me head down and shut in the glass case so many times. You know then they go out.
Sooner or later.
And you, my little one, [info] sammael_belial .
I love you and I'm sorry. Many times I thought I'd send you a mail. Every time I tell myself that the mandate would not I'm going to go, and every time you do not send her, and every time, however, did not return. So here. I adore you forever. \u0026lt;333
And no, I'm not dead.
But sometimes need to protect themselves.
also and above all by themselves.

0 comments:

Post a Comment