Friday, January 21, 2011

How To Get Rid Of A Bubble Around Rook Piercing

Hatch.

There is the fact that sometimes I wonder who let me do.
Once upon a time, writing had shades of un'irredentismo against the malaise and a ransom for myself-was valid at the same time save. He was venting and he was giving me a chance. Not that I ever followed an estimate of me, mind you, but at least I thought that there was something holding me back a little above zero. It allowed me, at the end of the day, having put aside the dark thoughts. So it was up to some time ago. Then came OT.
And all this has been added to the oceans of passion and torture, digging deeper than he did, especially at the end-and disbelief could love so much absolute something that came from me. Find all the gradations of good and evil, and really hear.
It hurt, but the evil that is positive in the end, in a sense.
The following is not so. The following is frustration.
OA, is frustration. It is not just the fact that the characters are in critical situations, not even the fact that they suffer, and I with them. It 'more subtle, more connected to my * ability * to write. Were only them, to hurt. But it is also my inadequacy. OT
What makes a novel, is her turn around a nucleus. With its compact design, with its sides that open and close, but are oriented toward a center, and from a series of experiences that appear similar in size, but vary within, deep inside. OT has a novel structural economy. And this made it easier to write. It was not possible to get lost-not really.
The figure is the dispersion instead of OA. The characters are no longer in the same city, but in most parts of the world [Paris-Boston, and at Los Angeles, and will appear Lyon and I think other]. Gone are the years-not so much as to change entirely, but enough to make them grow, change or otherwise, in some way. Things have happened. And the point is this.
There are boxes which are and should remain stable, a background of the characters, their lines, their early history that OT has made immutable-and yet, within a scattered pattern. It is based on a spider web, OA, or frayed a web of relationships still steady, from one end of the ocean, the city, the house. Of life, because trequasiquattro years the life you can change.
do not think I could be. Right, I'm missing something.
It absorbs me so much, and I really want to write it, I have to put aside all the other stories I have in mind, as PM, that I can not wait to get started. But I can not travel two roads at once like that-and also have a real life, in the meantime.
With all the neuroses and the commitments it entails.

0 comments:

Post a Comment