Sunday, January 23, 2011

How. Dow.you. Bet. Poptropica



I'm not the perfect person that I believed to be.
I noticed after a long talk with myself, after coming to terms with my body that does not work as before.
After a long inner journey, I thought that my soul had found a place where to stop, and instead has taken to walking certain routes not only never end, but perhaps after years of straight road, when now believe that the path does not change Moreover, a curve here, a climb, a descent, a tree in the middle of the road.
I wanted to find an inner perfection or at least go close, make that my soul was not troubled by transmitting the calm but I've always aspired to be transmitted.
But no, here we are again to come to terms with something he does not know how to give a name, you feel as if the light you want to explode inside out, break away from your body and find darkness to light.
not understand the origin of certain feelings is disorienting and devastating, it makes you feel tired, even just to walk, the only thing you want to do is curl up in a safe place waiting for the storm is over, sit in silence and give courage to their thoughts and flowing, as if they were waiting on a river that leads them to the mouth, until they merge with the sea.
I would be perfect.
-
a perfect person - a friend
perfect - a perfect girlfriend

give to others what they ask me, what you expect, what they believe to be due, listen to what they are saying.
And sometimes I can not do, I try and it hurts. After I
so bad.
evil within.
hands as if stretching to drag me into their dark.

But I do not feel like talking, I do not know how to explain, I'm jealous of my emotions, what I feel, of what I feel and I am convinced that others would not know even how to take things I say, maybe they would know only judge, or shoot the usual four sentences for discounted.

But I would like to find a corner only for me, let me rincocigliarmi with myself and continue to flow.

I only have "the patience of the waves come and go" ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment