Sunday, September 5, 2010

Slogan For Healthy Foods

Dream on.

I want to win the Lotto.
would be more correct to say that I need it. Because when you find yourself at the dinner for the birthday of the husband of your mother, and say out loud without realizing it, I want to go to the Greenland and stay there forever, away from everything and everyone , maybe discomfort begins to be a bit too strong. Maybe you are in the same psychological condition of the same time a year earlier. And think again, and think that has gone under the bridge an ocean, but you're still stuck on the shore. This Side. And just to arrive there, there seems to be so.
So, I need so many pennies. That does not make happiness, but, in fact. Meanwhile, let me look, then I will tell you.
Of course, I would disconnect for a while. But the only way to afford it, would not have to graduate at very short notice for the damned, are absurdly simple fact that back. As if I had the brain of a degree that if it deserves it.
And as if I had not already done everything the deck needed.
There are so many things I would do. Beginning with the charity-children, the sick, for the animals.
and gifts, I have a list of gifts that never ends. Apartments, houses, cars, motorcycles, travel. Travel.
thousand places I would like to see. Each with a particular person.
With the money I could change the lives of many people. People who have always fought, but has not yet seen the results so that life can not make the minimum effort to be fucking beautiful. Decent. Fair, at least.
not ask me for a while.
A studio in Paris, when I want to go.
moved to Florence.
Open coffee arts dream of a lifetime.
founded a magazine that goes by the scientific literature, the artistic to the doctor.
Then there are the most delirious dreams ^ ^ Type gather all models of OA and OT and host a dinner
^ ^ And do the same for the RDV, and give this dinner at R & F. In return for everything they have given and give me here.
make so many trips to Ireland. We helped many people.
A house for my mother. A fund for my brother, for all his future.
I can think of anything extraordinary, in fact.
dream is always nice. Pity then that the dreams you wake up.
With highlighter in hand, and a book on European civil war from '14-'45 end.

0 comments:

Post a Comment