Thursday, September 16, 2010

Can I Drink Tea During Fasting Test

super-ultra-mega-very important.

examination of contemporary history is gone.
honestly did not think to make it, I spent over an hour this morning while I waited to say I'm leaving now . What then is I was not prepared, but I had such a confusion in my head to forget even the subject of your choice. And when I saw that there was also the assistant crowds, his face took the shape of a guillotine. ^ ^ "Let's absurd that there was a warm, now in Genoa, and that I had made just three kilometers on foot and wake up without even a coffee in the body to go to catch the train. Let the humidity is 50 percent. The coffee machine to take me sick to incredible heights. And a girl I've known for years, but I know very little anyway, I blathered ear to the above-mentioned hours. Let's get that at some point I had also a crying jag, which in minutes before an exam I had never happened.
But, in fact.
I was. And it's gone.
And no matter who is a thirty-praise. Nothing to do with either the assistant [of course I had to give it to her, imagine if I caught the super-kind and wonderful teacher] helped me abstruse questions, and that I knowingly and consciously is the other way round.
The fact is that I can not reduce me to a minimum for an exam. That is, not human.
A speech was not. In bed.
that each exam will be like a rock on this new road, and that anxiety has pathogenic out of my way to * force *. The fact that I feel that I can not afford to postpone an exam-taking but not less than thirty. I do not know.
are exhausted.
Really.

0 comments:

Post a Comment