Thursday, September 30, 2010

Silent Treatment Counter

power of multiplication, come to me. For

I hate my faculties. As if we did not know.
I hate to be in bed, leaving aside the * reasons * that I have brought us. I hate to just the place itself. I hate the inhuman
disorganization [yeah, I had used speech therapy too well, I know].
I spent the last three hours to put together my curriculum. Also why do the curriculum free, and then, essentially, do what I want. Following the guidelines, okay. But anyway, choosing the courses that I like to attend. More or less.
because yesterday morning I went to the manager of the courses, which is then a lovely woman and super-inclusive, but they are happy not to have to give even a consideration. Perhaps then it is wonderful as examiner, eh. But, in fact. However
. She last year I had predicted a bright future without examination of Geography. Yesterday I did exactly what the contest, making note that * I * do the same. I'm contemplating suicide since then.
And then, here. Courses begin Monday and I will hurt just thinking about it. Please zero. Maybe not. More than not having desire, I have the anxiety of exams that I will find myself having to write, whereas I have to finish those in the first year. And the fact of having to type another ten, I slam a lot.
Vorrei solo finirla. Non ci riesco a prenderla con calma.
Sto cercando di condensare 3 anni+un tot in 2 anni+ un tot, ed è un'impresa che, beh. Eviterei un pò a tutti.
Peraltro, bramo il dono dell'ubiquità.
Perchè, per esempio: lunedì mattina,
- tra le dieci e le undici: Religioni del mondo classico e Letteratura latina;
-tra le undici e mezzogiorno: Letteratura latina e Storia dell'arte contemporanea.
Ma il meglio: martedì mattina:
-tra le undici e mezzogiorno: Storia dell'arte contemporanea, Teoria della letteratura e Glottologia.
Ma anche: giovedì mattina:
-tra nine and ten: Religions of the classical world, Latin literature and contemporary Italian literature.
And: Tuesday afternoon:
among the seventeen-and eighteen History and criticism of cinema, comparative literature and aesthetic philosophy.
Just a few examples. Uninteresting.
But anyway.
Shoot.

0 comments:

Post a Comment