Wednesday, February 2, 2011

How Many Combinations Are There In A 8 Letter

Night Shift, Iris. And Calliope.

not write poetry for a while. I think the last dates back to at least six months ago, so, here.
I'm glad you're back in some way. Not much of a girlfriend-and inspiration Montalian is all too obvious. However
.

On my shoulder.

Reflections and ice
sott'anche
up the bay of my lights was uninhabited desert

;
water and no chalk on the mud
flushed sky blue. Now where

bring these years oblivious
-between their fingers,
gold between the eyebrows - if not thin out


mists that still knows how to get dark
a waste of auroras rippled?
never returns to the sun. And if my tomorrows

are still behind me
-inflammatory ridicule, and curls - How much hard
redefine the fox.
I have my own now.
If there is a de-ice
now that now that she's me, but I'm not her.

0 comments:

Post a Comment