Thursday, February 3, 2011

Buy An Rc Helicopter In Mumbai

i am alone in this hall of dreams ....

I do not know what the roads will take from now on, but I'm sure will be different from the path of common people.
I want to be myself, to the end, find my place and my role under the sky, let things go without forcing them, to let things happen if they have to happen.
And do not cry, I kill the soul if things do not go in the direction I want.
Eventually, life, the case is only a river, and you can not swim against the current, especially if strong and overwhelming.
I never want to wonder why my life is not as it should, because it is a continuous chaos, why not port to any port, and goes well enough.
So I do not want the feelings that I feel I destroy, but to help me understand myself better, I feel like in a chrysalis.
I'm just trying my wings, I'm just trying to get out of this cocoon and fly away!
often feel that my place is not here and not now, but there's something inside me tells me that sooner or later I will find my journey in the place where I can finally say "here, is here now .. I can not stop. "
Sometimes I wonder why fate has wanted me to go through all these streets, sometimes I wonder how long will take me away.
I wonder why I should always be the backbone for the other, why can not I just be once in a while, weak, to say I too once in a lifetime "I need someone to help me bear the burden."
I never dreamed of Prince Charming, I've always been a "princess charming" for myself, and I will continue not to dream about it.
my heart every time you lose, sometimes someone would tell him "I hear you, I understand what you feel, I'm here now and everything will be fine."
But I'm just childhood dreams.
And I'm alone with my dreams .... alone with my thoughts ... alone with my feelings.
like I'm on a cliff and I tried to scream, but nobody can hear me because the wind blows too strong.
So I have to decide whether to fall down or just wait for my wings are formed.
Sometimes I would just disappear.

0 comments:

Post a Comment