Tuesday, August 17, 2010

How Long Does It Take For A Check

anyver_deb @ 2010-08-17T18: 00:00

Victor.
What then could very well be the model.
And nothing, stood there and stared at me. She stared at me. She stared at me.
With those eyes that have nothing to regular-land.
was sitting in the middle of a room with white walls and a blue [why I say that Victor was] cross-legged on the floor. E Boh, I just stared. Maybe every so often spoke, because he opened his mouth. Just as soon as he does. But I did not feel.
I do not know, Victor always leaves me feeling this strange.
a weight that is heavy but not light. Block in some way. As a
Magone that is not in the throat, but in the middle of the chest. In the center, not the heart.
E 'completely absurd the effect it has on me.
I think it's because they have almost finished the OT.
A bit like if I was missing the ground under their feet, or something essential in the air.
's probably just a delusion, that.
do not even know why I'm writing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment