Saturday, March 15, 2008

Ikusa Suvia смотреть

are a type antisociale

am an antisocial, I do not care about anything ever, I do not care
the opinions of the people.
naturally hate all hypocrisy moral
hate wars and weapons in general.
I hate the taste of the rhetoric, the economic miracle
the enduring value and lasting
radio awards, carousels, TV, film, radio, rallies, car and fridge
no Ford in my future!

dreaming of life And you girls actresses,
attention away from me to you:
I do not like to be good, let's face
agrees that in the end are always grain-free ...

I hate modern life made a scandal and bills,
sounds, committed intellectuals.
hate stems from the spider bodywork
enchanted his clothes and shirts all the same
who do not know about cars and fashion,
summer of adventure made the mountains and the sea,
Empty and full of self-importance if the dress does not a bend,
while I put what I want ...
are no assets, are against marriage,
not have what is known as a place in the sun;
I love all the great ladies, I prefer the mundane
because to be honest I am the sun ...

I love all the lawyer, the bourgeois, the come-
hate the good and honest family man
almost always worried
arranged to see me if I'm going to make love to her daughter ... I am a

antisocial, do not feel like doing anything, I
on the boxes are all the people.
In a desert island I want to go and live
and nobody will disturb more
and nobody will disturb more
and nobody will disturb more ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment