Wednesday, March 26, 2008

100 X 100 Table Chart

23:39

23:39 I are all off I hear noises and only a few mild and quiet!
How long was that I felt an atmosphere so calm. No noisy neighbors deaf, nothing crazy Opposite her daughter too crazy sounding the horn at any time to get the garage open, no cars passing by with the radio blaring, no screaming fights or anything else.
Only the slight bustle of the hamster wheel, or the reassuring voices of my parents, but speak softly at this time as all normal people!
all sleeping in the building, and people who do go in the car with the radio off, or at least do not sound the horn.
And in this relaxed atmosphere in minute eclipse me in my a queen bed under the duvet with my teddy bear and for a moment before falling asleep I will come back girl.
Goodnight Italy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment