Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Tattoos Of Bam Bam From Flintstones

Theory of Literature. That?

Some days are so heavy that it seems endless. Come home and wonder what to do to win back-you wonder how to even return to school, but you're too tired. And then? So, if you can afford it, go to bed and shower and caffettino. Maybe. Wanting.
Oh well.
In reality they are just satisfied. E unsatisfied. Why
Literary Theory is a course that I vaguely horrible-my partner and we have called Office Business Simple Complications, however, here. I'm fine. I'm fine with making a preposterous effort to connect the concepts to each other, and try to analyze out loud when asked. I'm fine with leave with the feeling of being an ignorant one day and a genius the next day.
serves me right that the teacher remember two names, and that one is mine.
Because I was lacking, those subjects on which to bang his head furiously to understand, and really understand. A Literature there are many things to understand, there is more to be stored Which is enough-I on the boxes. A bit for the memory-sieve that I find myself, and because some things memorized me forget in a short time. But those on which I tossed, I remember them.
And then, it is useful. It 's a whole new dimension of the narrative, and some tricks for writing. Or at least * understand * what I'm writing ^ ^ "So
. Although not really matter how exciting, I have no time to be bored, because I understand, I have to interact and analyze. Which is fine by me. Very very good.

0 comments:

Post a Comment