Monday, April 21, 2008

Honda Ridgeline Backup Camera

Monday unlucky between nausea and hamsters

Saturday night I was out to dinner and I ate like a fattened goose, yesterday I ate like a bottomless all day ending with 8 8 mega frittellone potatoes mind you, that I bought at IKEA on Saturday.
Tonight at around 4 I was seized with a deadly nausea
sweat stomach giramente head etc. .. etc. ..
I had decided not to go to work but since I did not even want to stay at home at 7.30 am I stuck without even washing my shirt and jeans, ragged type and went to work!
All morning I felt terrible:
Torno at home, I do a watered-down soup and a salad with boiled potatoes.


To make matters worse the hamsters my beloved was in the mood for pampering, I take it between your hands near your face to give it a dock, he puts me on the nose and the zampettine ZACK morsino a spring over there! I ran a murderous and tears I put in a cage. He
poor little creature, it must be realized that he had done some damage and left them looking at me with her paws to the cage. So I have taken over and patted and put in a cage.


I went to the bathroom cursing and in the meantime I thought, "never give basins Pinolo groped after eating my nose will be exchanged for a succulent potato XD "
Despite everything, but as you may want to hurt a little thing so small, even if it bites you forgive him XD

0 comments:

Post a Comment